https://newsassets.com ή Krunchy News
Owner (or Us)
Indicates the natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website to Users.
It indicates any natural or legal person using this Website.
Information We Collect
The Site collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, refers to, can be associated or could reasonably be associated, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”).
In particular, the Website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last 12 months:
|Real name, nickname, mailing address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|B. Categories of Personal Information Listed in the California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
|Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, phone number, passport number, driver's license or state ID number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, charge card number or any other financial information, medical information or health insurance information.
|C. Protected Classification Features Under California or Federal Law.
|Age (40 years or older), race, color, origin, national origin, nationality, religion or belief, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including family genetic information).
|D. Commercial information.
|Records of personal property, products or services purchased, acquired or reviewed, or other purchase or consumption history or trends.
|E. Biometric Information.
|Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics or activity patterns used to derive a pattern or other identifier or identifying information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, typing, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep data health or exercise.
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.
|Browsing history, search history, information about a consumer's interaction with a website, app or advertisement.
|G. Geolocation Data.
|Physical position or movements.
|H. Sensory data.
|Audible, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory or similar information.
|I. Professional or Employment Information
|Current or previous work history or performance evaluations.
|J. Nonpublic Education Information (pursuant to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 USC Section 1232g, 34 CFR Part 99)).
|Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
|K. Inferences Derived from Other Personal Information.
|Profile that reflects an individual's preferences, characteristics, psychological tendencies, dispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, skills and abilities.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the scope of the CCPA, such as certain health or medical information and other categories of information protected by different laws.
We receive the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Directly from you. For example, by observing your actions on our Website.
Use of Personal Data
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or satisfy the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our services, we will use that personal information to respond to your question. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also store your information to facilitate the ordering of new products or the return process.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions and payments and prevent transaction fraud.
- To provide you with support and respond to your inquiries, including investigating and addressing your concerns and monitoring and improving our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or government regulations.
- As described to you at the time of collection of your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets or those of our affiliates in which personal information we or our affiliates maintain about users of our website are among the assets that are transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collect for substantially different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without notifying you.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for business purposes. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter into a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than to perform the contract.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers
- Data Aggregators
Your rights and choices
The CCPA gives consumers (California residents) specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to certain information and data portability rights
You have the right to request that we disclose to you certain information about the collection and use of your personal information in the last 12 months. Once we have received and confirmed your verifiable consumer request (see Exercise of access, data portability and erasure rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we have collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling this personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share this personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we have sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclose:
- sales, identifying the categories of personal information purchased by each category of recipient and
- disclosures for business purposes, identifying the categories of personal information received by each category of recipient.
Rights to request erasure
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we have collected from you and held, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access Rights, Data Portability and Erasure Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your request for deletion if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service you requested, take actions reasonably expected in our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activity.
- Troubleshoot products to find and fix bugs that break existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.). Only enable internal uses that align with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of this information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercise of Rights of Access, Data Portability and Erasure
To exercise the access, data portability and erasure rights described above, submit a verifiable consumer request to us either:
- By calling us at 4027405501
- Email us at [email protected]
Only you or an individual registered with the California Secretary of State whom you authorize to act on your behalf may submit a verifiable consumer request regarding your personal information. You can also submit a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You can only make a verifiable consumer request for data access or portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the individual for whom we have collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Please describe your request in sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authorization to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you.
Submitting a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requester's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Time and Format
We attempt to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of receipt. If we need more time, we will notify you in writing of the reason and the extension period.
We will deliver our written response to you by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the receipt of the verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also explain why we are unable to respond to a request, if any. For data portability requests, we will choose a format for providing your personal information that is easily usable and allows you to transmit the information from one entity to another without barriers.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a charge, we will tell you why we have made this decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales
We will not sell your personal information to any party. If in the future, we anticipate selling your personal information to any party, we will provide you with the opt-out and opt-out rights required by the CCPA.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Except as permitted by the CCPA, you will not:
- Be denied goods or services.
- They charge you different prices or fees for goods or services, including by giving discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- We provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or price for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Other California Privacy Rights
California's Shine the Light Act (Civ. Code Section § 1798.83) allows users of our Website who are California residents to request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice at our discretion at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on our Website and update the effective date of the notice. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes acceptance of such changes.
- Phone: 4027405501
- Website: https://newsassets.com
- Email: [email protected]